Use the temporary Simple Podcasting Secrets discount link below and save 50% off your next purchase of Simple Podcasting Secrets by Sharyn Sheldon of ContentSparks.com.
Remember that the deal above is available for a short time only, and may expire at any given time.
Just click on the IM Coupons page link below and you will be brought to the Simple Podcasting Secrets special deal IM Coupons page for more details on how you can get your special discount.
* Found this special offer has expired? Simply use the search box on the IM Coupons website to get the most current deals out there for this package.
In Simple Podcasting Secrets, you’ll get everything you need to create a webinar, self-study resource, workshop or other learning experience on how to podcast like a professional.
Why share or sell ‘Simple Podcasting Secrets'?
Podcasting is hot. Just one look at the iTunes store and you’ll see hundreds of thousands of free podcasts available for download.
There are new podcast apps showing up all the time for smartphones, and the podcasts themselves range from those by big name marketers to famous comedians to self-help gurus to spiritual and religious broadcasts.
With our fully customizable training program, Simple Podcasting Secrets, we've given you the tools you need to help people get started with podcasting - opening up their business to a whole new audience.
Here's what you'll teach in Simple Podcasting Secrets
There are 11 modules in the course, including a Conclusion in which you do a final review and next steps.
- What is Podcasting and How Does it Grow Your Business?
- Podcasting Topics - What to Talk About
- Preparing for Your Podcast
- Getting Set Up to Podcast
- Marketing Your Podcast - How to Get Listeners
- Leveraging Your Podcast to Benefit Your Business
- How to Monetize Your Podcast
- Simple Content Shortcuts: Repurposing Your Podcasts to Create New Content
- Podcasting Do’s and Don’ts
And to teach the program above, here's exactly what you'll get in the Simple Podcasting Secrets Package:
- Course Book (7,657 words, 42 pages) Contains all the information your clients need for learning how to get their content in front of their target audience (Value $997)
- Workbook (947 words, 18 pages) - To use alongside the activities outlined in the Course Book
- Summary Checklist (3111 words, 13 pages) - An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for people to remember what they learned
- Graphics from Course Book (4 Graphics in .jpg & .ppt) - Graphic representations of key concepts from the course, which visual learners love (great as handouts too)
- Infographic (.jpg & .ppt) - More visuals of key concepts from the course, so your customers have a handy reminder every day of what they learned (outsourcing these would cost at least $100)
- Podcasting Set Up Checklist